STOPLIGHT: the thing that I like about the stoplight idea is that the stop light will always show the red green and yellow in the same order because that is the universal way they are show. The edges maybe a little blurry because some are shaped differently, but the background will be completely different because they will all be set in different places, so it will be interesting to have it go from clear to a little blurry to very blurry.
WOMEN'S MAGAZINE COVERS: women's magazines will be interesting because there always a close up of a women on the cover. I don't know if I should stick to one magazine so the title stays the same and the women changes or use different women magzines so both the women and titles change. The women being more blurry than the titles.
WELCOME TO _____ SIGNS: This would be cool because the welcome to would remain pretty clear, but the town title would change, and the backgrounds would all change drastically.
BOSTON GLOBE: Im from Boston and my dad reads the paper everyday so I'm used to seeing it all of the time, I think it would be interesting to see the title stay the same as the stories around it change.
FAMOUS PEOPLE ON THE RED CARPET: I really like award shows like the Oscars and the Grammys and watching the red carpet as everyone arrives in their dresses, I thought it would be cool because the red carpet and the background would remain similar as the women and their dress change, with the ghost of a womanly figure remaining.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment