Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23/09 Response

Interesting: today we received our mail art from the other 2D class. I thought it was really interesting how they posed their questions to us and the way they created mail for someone they have never met.
Learned: I learned more about scanning and was able to upload my covers and sketches almost completely by myself. I also really like learning how to use the india ink. I really like doing work in black and white and I usually use a sharpie, I am excited to now use the india ink instead.
Ideas:Today's class made me want to use india ink in my projects, I also like the idea of mail art, and want to send this to someone completely random to see if they reply. I'm also excited to expand on my mural ideas and am looking forward to making a professional version of it for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment